Guest House & Hotel Special Prices
- How do I qualify for reduced prices?
- We offer a special price list to all Guest Houses, B&B’s and Hotels. All you have to do is register online by clicking here, fill out the application form and get your establishment verified. Linon will send you an email after verification and you can then login to view your special prices.
- Conditions and Payment Terms
- Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd, currently accepts the following payment methods:
- Visa cards
- MasterCard cards
- EFT Bank Transfer
- Security Policy
- All payments are handled by our internet payment processing partner, MyGate. All transactions between the customer and Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd, as well as between Linon Hospitality Supplier and MyGate, are always protected and safeguarded by utilising secure technology standards (SSL/HTTPS). Your credit card number and personal information is protected by MyGate and will not be forwarded to a third party. Credit card numbers are never stored by Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd. For more information about MyGate, please use the following link www.MyGate.co.za.
Terms & Conditions
- Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the Goods supplied are not the same Goods as ordered. If any defect in the Goods are discovered within a period of 7 (seven) days after delivery, this must be reported to us as soon as reasonably possible after the Goods having been delivered to you. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 (twenty four) hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 (twenty four) hours of delivery.
If you are returning Goods via courier you must package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en-route. Please include the a copy of your original invoice with any return.
Faulty or damaged products may be exchanged within 21 days of the original purchase date. The original delivery fee is non-refundable. Faulty or damaged products must be returned in the packaging it was delivered in and if not returned in the same packaging we are not able to accept the product for an exchange.
Delivery fees are non-refundable, except in the event of a packing error.
Please be advised that we do not ship replacements or give refunds/credits until we have issued a Return Authorisation (RA) number and we have received the returned item(s). If you need replacement stock immediately, we suggest you place a new order for the replacement and wait to receive a refund on your original order so that the new order will not be delayed due to the return process, which includes receipting and inspecting the returned Goods.
Customers returning items can only be refunded by EFT Bank Transfer, as stipulated by the banking laws of South Africa. The refund payment will be made by us within 10 business days of receipt and inspection of the returned products.
- We deliver to any address within South Africa no matter the size of the order. A delivery charge of 4% of the value of the order within Cape Town Metropolitan Area or R75 and 6% for rest of South Africa or R95, whichever is greater (excl VAT). (Outlying areas : Costs of shipment are presented to you before you finalise the order) No deliveries to post boxes. Either you or a representative of your establishment must sign the delivery documents and must check your delivery to ensure everything is there. Linon cannot be held responsible for shortages if you have not checked your delivery within 5 days from date of delivery.
- Delivery Time
- Customers should receive their orders within 1 to 7 business days from date of payment.
- The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us on email@example.com, please include as much detail as possible; your enquiry will be forwarded to our customer support team who will respond to you within 24 hours, during working hours. Response time will be longer on weekends. If you need to speak to us, please contact us on 087 550 0202. Our lines are open from 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and from 9.00am to 3:00pm on Friday (closed weekends and public holidays). Our phone lines can be very busy at peak times, so please use email if possible. Customer Support Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Support Telephone Number: 087 550 0202
- False Orders
- All attempts to place false orders or to deceive will be reported to the local police authority.
- Website Content & Pricing
- Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd, attempts to be as accurate as possible in its product and pricing information; however, Linon cannot guarantee that product descriptions and/or specifications, pricing or any other content on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event that information is incorrect due to typographical, informational, technical or other errors, Linon will not be liable for any loss or discrepancy with inaccurate data.
If a product offered on the Linon is not as described, or does not meet your expectations, you do have the option to return the product in accordance with Linon’s Return Policy.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Any dispute concerning these conditions is to be settled in accordance with South African Law, since Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd, is situated in South Africa, and since South Africa is the country where all business transactions take place.
- Age limit
- You must be 18 years or older to order from Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd.
- Order confirmation
- Our order acknowledgement is not a contract and does not constitute an acceptance of your order, but only a record of your offer to purchase a particular item at a particular price. After you place an order, Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd, will determine whether or not to fulfill the order, and Linon may refuse or limit your order for any reason. By placing your order, you agree to accept all terms and conditions set forth anywhere on this site, including Linon's terms and conditions of sale.
Linon Hospitality Supplier, a division of Inksaver (Pty) Ltd, reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site. By placing your order, you agree that Linon's total liability, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to Linon for the product giving rise to Linon's liability.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times therefore we do not collect any personal information except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you with your consent. We only collect personal information that is necessary to process and fulfil your orders or undertake the facilities offered by Linon's website. We only keep personal information for as long as it required and for the purpose it was collected. As an additional security measure we remove all payment details from our servers as soon as the order is processed.
We only supply personal information to our couriers and bankers for the purposes of dispatching your order and collecting payment. The transfer of personal information is always undertaken using secure encryption technology (SSL/HTTPS).
Hospitality Industry Competition
- Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing their registration on the LINON website and being verified as a Guest House, Hotel or B&B.
- Employees or agencies of Linon Hospitality Supplier ("LINON", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from LINON containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the registration process of either your Guest House, Hotel and B&B. You will need to be verified by as an establishment. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "LINON Website Launch Competition" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per establishment. Entries on behalf of another establishment will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- LINON accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by LINON.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 28 February 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Friday the 2 March 2018.
- The winner will receive R10 000 worth of bed and bathroom products of their choice from the LINON website range at Guest House prices including Vat.
- LINON accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the LINON office).
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 5 February and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to LINON within 14 days of being notified by LINON, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and LINON shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and LINON shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by LINON by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- LINON retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on LINON's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by LINON and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by LINON and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- LINON accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. LINON further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of LINON for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- LINON reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of LINON in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- LINON shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by South African law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Promoter: LINON Hospitality Supplier, 10 Searle Street, Woodstock, Western Cape, 7925, South Africa.